Pack of 1 Unit
|Lamp current (mA)|
|Starting time (s)|
|Rated lifetime (h)|
|Colour Temperature (K)|
|Halogen Equivalent (W)|
|Input Voltage (V)|
|Net Weight (KG)|
Ideal for auto show, jewelry, luxury clothing, professional windows, counters and other lighting places.
120 degree beam angle
CRI is over 80
Replace 25W halogen lamp by 3W kitchen LED undercabinet light. Save over 85% energy
12V DC. It's safe to use in places where you may touch
No lead or mercury
Extremely long life:
lowers maintenance costs by reducing re-lamp frequency
Shockproof and vibration proof
No Hazardous Emissions:
No UV or IR Radiation.
Under cabinet lighting, downligting, kitchen cupboard lighting, display lighting, accent lighting, art ighting and so on
Accessories required (not included):
Power adaptor. Please search "5000047", which comes with 6 terminal blocks and can work with up to 6 units of puck lights or downlights.
[Clearance]3W LED Undercabinet Light, 240lm Kitchen Puck Lighting, 25W Halogen Equivalent, Daylight White
Average Customer Review
- (2 customer reviews)
Share your thoughts with other customers
from Salford,England, UK
on November 08, 2013
This product is well-made and it gives an excellent white light. I am totally impressed with the wonderful brightness. I am very satisfied with the product itself. However it took me nearly 8 minutes to fix since there is no instruction in the package.
- 4 / 5
- (7 of 14 people found this review helpful)
from Nottingham,England, UK
on November 06, 2013
Very bright, and I used it in my kitchen, it fixed pretty well and honestly, up to now there is no problems about this great product. I just hope it will last as advertised.
- 5 / 5
- (7 of 13 people found this review helpful)
Do you have questions about this product?
- HI, I note that the lamp is held into the case by three spring clips. Is it possible to sink these into a pelmet by cutting a 64mm hole, then pushing the light unit into the hole without the casing on? My pelmet has 8 inches of airspace above it and I presume these dont run hot? This would allow the LED unit to sit almost flush with the underside of the pelmet rather than protrude downwards (the pelmet is about 12 inches below the ceiling so I am looking up at these pucks - it would be VERY nice to recess them. Any issues with this?
ThanksAsked on 01/10/2015 By Starkey444Dear Starkey,
We appreciate your interest in LE.
As for your question, we don't recommend it, because this puck light is flush mounted, and the step by step installation guide here: http://images.lightingever.co.uk/media/catalog/product/h/o/how-to-install-led-cabinet-light_1.jpg
If you are looking for recessed light, you could try these two daylight white recessed downlight:
If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us 0808.189.1267, or create tickets here: https://lightingever.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb
LE Product Question TeamAnswered on 10/10/2015 By viola.ping
- hi. does this light require a light switch or do they stay on all the time ?Asked on 03/01/2015 By caxton flyerDear richie,
Welcome to visit LE website.
For your question, yes, you will need a Power Adaptor (Transformers or Power Supply) for this light. :)
If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us.
LE Product Question TeamAnswered on 04/01/2015 By leona
- 1. How long is the cable?
2. How is the unit fixed to the bottom of kitchen cabinet?Asked on 06/12/2014 By GurmeetDear Gurmeet,
Welcome to LE website.
As for your question, the length of the cable is about 1.3M (1M+0.3M)
There will be a detailed install guide in the package, you can take off the shell from the fitting, and fix the shall to the bottom of kitchen cabinet, then put the fitting back into the shell.
Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have other question or concern.
Thanks and regards,
LE Product Question TeamAnswered on 11/12/2014 By viola.ping
- is it IP ratedAsked on 24/09/2014 By FabwolfDear Fabwolf,
Welcome to LE official website.
As for your question, the answer is No. If you have other question about this product, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.
Thanks and regards,
LE Product Question TeamAnswered on 25/09/2014 By viola.ping